This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable. This electronic record is generated by a computer/electronic system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 2022
Collection of information
We and our service providers collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Contact information: When you use this Website, we may collect or obtain relevant contact details, such as your name, physical address, phone number, or email address.
- Payment information: If you make purchases on this Website, we or our service providers will collect payment details, such as your credit card information.
- Data you make public: If you post in a public space on this Website or otherwise choose to make your personal information public on this Website, we will collect or obtain such information.
Demographic information: Where appropriate, we will collect details about you that may not on their own reveal your specific identity like your gender or age.
- Other information: When you access and use this Website, we may collect device information, such as your browser and device type and your device’s IP address, as well as information about your visits to, interactions with, and usage of this Website.
We and our third-party providers collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through this Website: We collect personal information through this Website, for example, if you post a recipe review or contact us with questions or requests.
- From third parties: We may receive personal information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms, that provide it to us.
Cookies and other similar Technologies
- Recognize new or past visitors;
- Store your password (if you are registered on this Website):
- Improve the use and functionality of this Website and better understand your visits on this Website;
- Integrate with third-party social media platforms;
- Serve you with relevant advertising;
- Observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites and/or other platforms;
- Better understand the interests of this Website’s visitors.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing this Website and our services and responding to your requests or questions: We use your personal information to provide this Website’s functionality to you. We also use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise.
- Marketing to you: We use your personal information to send you information about new products, features, and special offers and marketing-related emails if you sign up. We might also use your personal information to serve you ads about products and offers, which might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- Improving this Website and our services: We use your personal information to identify issues with this Website or our services and improve our offerings. We may also use your personal information to customize or personalize your user experience and the content we deliver to you.
- Identifying usage trends: We use your personal information to conduct research, analytics, and data analysis, including to understand which parts of this Website are of most interest to you and other users.
- Preventing fraud and security monitoring: We use your personal information to detect, prevent, and investigate possible fraud and for other security purposes.
- Complying with law: We use your personal information to comply with applicable law and/or respond to requests and communications from law enforcement authorities or other government officials.
- As otherwise permitted/required by law or as we may notify you: We will get your consent prior to using your personal information for additional purposes, as required by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information for legitimate business purposes to:
- Our third-party service providers: We may share your personal information with providers of services, such as website hosting, email delivery, and other services related to the operation of this Website and provision of our services to you. These service providers may be located anywhere in the world and are required to handle personal information that we share with them in accordance with our instructions. You can contact us if you want to learn more about how our service providers’ use your personal information.
- Our business partners: We may share your personal information with our partners to provide services or other offerings to you. For example, we may share personal information with third parties who co-sponsor a promotion with us. We might also share your personal information with a business partner who distributes our products. These partners may send you information about events and products by mail or email.
- Competent governmental and public authorities: We may share your personal information with government and law enforcement authorities, in each case to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests.
- Relevant third parties as part of a corporate transaction: In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceeding), we may disclose or transfer your personal information to certain third parties, such as the acquiring entity and its advisors.
- Other third parties: We may share your personal information with other third parties at your direction or with your consent and as necessary or appropriate to: (a) comply with applicable law; (b) enforce our terms and conditions; (c) protect our operations and those of our affiliates; and (d) protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you, or others.
We may also share your personal information for other reasons, as described to you at the time of information collection.
Your Choices and Rights
You have certain choices and rights as it relates to our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below.
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing-related emails: If you no longer want to receive our promotional emails, you can click the opt-out link in any of our promotional emails. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we will still send you administrative and transactional messages (e.g., responses to your questions), from which you cannot opt out. If you object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, please contact us.
- You may have other rights that you can exercise: You can choose whether or not to share your personal information with us. Additionally, under applicable law, you may have the right to know, access, correct, restrict the processing of, and/or delete your personal information as well as the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. If you are interested in exercising one or more of these rights, please contact us. Please note that if you choose not to share your personal information or withdraw your consent, some parts of this Website and some parts of our services may be more difficult or impossible to use.
This Website is not directed to children, which we consider to be individuals under the age of 18 or the equivalent age as specified by law in your jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children online without first obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian, where required, in accordance with applicable law.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and have questions or concerns about our approach to children’s privacy or would like to access your child’s personal information and/or have the information deleted, please contact us.
We implement reasonable physical, administrative, and technical measures to safeguard your personal information. However, because the Internet is an open system the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to us using the Internet. We, therefore, encourage you to use caution when using the Internet and ensure that any personal information that you send to us is sent securely.
We may transfer your personal information to recipients in other countries or regions, including ones with data protection and privacy laws that differ from those in your country of residence. In the event that we transfer your personal information to other countries or regions, we will take appropriate steps to ensure an adequate level of protection for your information. By providing us with your personal information and using this Website, you are acknowledging and agreeing that we may transfer your personal information to countries outside of your country of residence.
Consumer Care, Thriam Group of Industries Private,
G-1, Chugatta Ind. Estate, Saki naka, Andheri East, Mumbai- 400072,